Montessori School in Manassas Park, Virginia allows your child to explore the world through learning new languages. Our school activities encourage our students to communicate using different languages across the globe.
There have been studies that show how learning a foreign language is easier for younger children as they are still in their formative years and absorb information like sponges. In this Montessori Preschool in Virginia, your child will be able to utilize in these foreign languages through engaging in fun and diverse school activities with other children their age.
Benefits of Learning a Second Language
Manassas Park daycare is a good option to consider for busy parents. Here, your child will be well cared for and will be taught of the important life skills they will need for their future.
Learning a second and even a third language has many benefits for your child’s early development. Just take a look at this list:
- Learning a new language helps improve a child’s problem-solving skills.
- The ability to speak and understand different languages develops your child’s empathy.
- Being able to speak a second language helps give your child more career opportunities.
- The extra brain-work of learning new languages helps prevent age-related mental illnesses and age-related cognitive decline.
- As a child of immigrant parents, they can connect to their roots, and to know and understand their culture better.
Being bi-lingual or even multi-lingual helps widen your child’s horizons. The world is their oyster when they are able to connect with people from different cultures. Plus, this makes traveling the world fun and easy!